The Prayer Ministry at COC is passionate about bringing the needs of individuals, our church body, our community and the world to our good God in prayer. COC's elders staff, Bible study, and Community Group leaders receive COC public prayer requests weekly and faithfully pray through these requests individually and in their various gatherings.
There are many ways you can participate in praying for others or request (and receive!) prayer for yourself or others in your life.
If you need prayer:
- You can relay prayer requests to our staff digitally by emailing email@example.com . This email goes to our staff who will pray for you and if you request they will share your request with the prayer team.
- Stop by the church anytime during our normal hours and our pastor or staff will be available to pray with you.
- Fill out a prayer card (found in the seatbacks in the Worship Center) on Sunday morning and place it in the offering plate as it goes by.
If you want to pray with us:
- Join a Bible study or Community Group. Each group has a prayer time during its gathering.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the church's digital prayer chain.