The Prayer Ministry at Church of the Canyons is passionate about bringing the needs of individuals, our church body, our community and the world to our good God in prayer. The Elders of our church, Staff , Bible Study and Community Group leaders receive COC public prayer requests weekly and faithfully pray through these requests individually and in their various gatherings.
There are many ways you can participate in praying for others or request (and receive!) prayer for yourself or others in your life.
If you need prayer:
- You can relay prayer requests to our staff digitally by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . This email goes to our staff who will pray for you and if you request they will share your request with others on our prayer team.
- Stop by the church anytime during our normal hours and one of our pastors will be available to pray with you.
- Fill out a prayer card (found in the seatbacks of the worship center) on Sunday morning and place it in the offering plate as it goes by.
If you want to pray with us:
- Join a Bible Study or Community Group. These Bible Studies and CGs gather at various times during the week and each group has a prayer time during their gathering.
- Email email@example.com and request to be added to the church's digital prayer chain.
- The 2nd Sunday morning of each month we gather at 8:15am in the church library to pray specifically for our missionaries.