Summer Sundays 2017 From June 25th - August 20th
One Sunday worship service at 10am
Special fellowship events before or after some services:
- Women's Ministry Burrito Fundraiser on June 25 (between the service and our annual business meeting)
- Pool Party and BBQ @ the Manthei's on July 2 immediately after church
- "Thank You" party for Pastor Jason on July 16 immediately after church
- Pancake breakfast on August 6. Before church from 8:45am - 10am
- Summer picnic at Begonias Lane Park on August 20 immediately after church (more info here)
A one-service schedule allows the church to unify as a whole body to worship and fellowship around God's word on Sunday morning. You can meet others that attend the the opposite service your do, who you may normally only pass in the parking lot. It also allows many of our ministry volunteers a break from their usual Sunday service with teams being able to alternate weeks instead of services. And lastly, it provides some time in our schedules to enjoy more fellowship and informal ministry one-on-one ministry at special events.
- Normal nursery and Sunday School for K-6th grade will continue weekly.
- Faithbuilders will not meet.
- Youth group will meet about every other week. (Click here for their schedule)
We will resume our normal two schedule service on August 27